What are the Services Available in Microsoft 365?
Microsoft 365 features communication and collaboration services like Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype. Since each industry uses Microsoft Office programs in unique ways, it’s available through various specialized plans. See a breakdown of the Microsoft 365 service list for each industry below.
Microsoft 365 for Business has three levels:
1. Microsoft 365 Business Basic
The Basic tier of business offerings includes:
- Online meetings and calls for up to 300 people.
- Web and mobile versions of Office apps.
- 1 terabyte (TB) of OneDrive storage.
2. Microsoft 365 Business Standard
The Business Standard level includes all the features of the Basic tier plus:
- The ability to host webinars with registration and reporting capabilities.
- Desktop Office apps with premium features.
- Management for customer appointments.
3. Microsoft 365 Business Premium
Premium is the most comprehensive Business level, with:
- PC and mobile device management.
- Advanced protection features.
Microsoft 365 for nonprofit organizations has plans that are the same as the Business plans but at a lower cost.
The education plans of Microsoft 365 include the following:
Office 365 A1
Office 365 A1 offers web versions of Outlook, OneNote, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, plus services like Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams.
Office 365 A3
The A3 tier has all the features of A1, plus:
- The ability to install the desktop apps on up to five computers per user.
- Access to Publisher, Access, and Bookings.
- Management and security tools.
Office 365 A5
The A5 level has all the features of A3 as well as:
- Advanced compliance and analytics.
- 100 gigabytes (GB) of mailbox storage.
- Unlimited personal cloud storage.
Office 365 plans for the government include the following:
Office 365 Government G1
This level features:
- Web versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and more.
- Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams services.
- 50 GB mailbox.
- 1 TB OneDrive storage for each user.
Office 365 Government G3
The G3 tier has all the features of the G1 tier plus:
- Office desktop applications.
- Unlimited cloud storage.
- 100 GB mailbox.
- Personalized search and discovery.
Office 365 Government G5
Office 365 Government G5 contains everything at the G3 tier plus:
- Advanced eDiscovery.
- Skype for Business server for unified communications.
- Audio conferencing to join Teams meetings via phone.
- Personal and organizational analytics.
Contact Agio about Microsoft 365 end-user support
All Microsoft 365 service options have tools to drive productivity and collaboration. Protect your Microsoft 365 data with Microsoft 365 end-user support from Agio. Contact us today for more information.
Connect with us.
Need a solution? Want to partner with us? Please complete the fields below to connect with a member of our team.