As the Head of Demand Generation, you will report into the Chief Marketing Officer, responsible for developing multi-touch and multi-dimensional programs leveraging both inbound and outbound tactics to meet pipeline goals for account segments.
Agio is a hybrid managed IT and cybersecurity provider servicing the financial services, health care and payments industries. The company has extensive experience supporting the alternative investment space, specializing in hedge funds, private equity firms and asset managers. Agio offers technology hosting, monitoring, management, helpdesk, disaster prevention and recovery, as well as managed security, 360° cybersecurity programs, virtual CISO (vCISO) support and cybersecurity consulting. With nearly 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York, NY with its Network Management Center (NOC) in Norman, OK and Security Operations Center (SOC) in Raleigh, NC. For more information, please visit https://agio.com/.
To be the Most Security and Reliable Managed Service Provider to the World’s Most Prestigious Entities.
Deliver unrivaled IT and Cybersecurity Service for the World’s Most Coveted Digital Assets.
As the Head of Demand Generation, you will report into the Chief Marketing Officer, responsible for developing multi-touch and multi-dimensional programs leveraging both inbound and outbound tactics to meet pipeline goals for account segments. In so doing, you will be a liaison between Marketing, Sales and Support Delivery teams to collect insight; run an Account-Based Marketing strategy; develop customized value propositions, messaging, and playbooks; orchestrate all account interactions; and track metrics to communicate the program’s success. We are looking for a leader who can do both the strategy and execution and drive measurable results that make a big impact on our business. This role is highly visible, hands-on, and metrics-oriented.
As Head of Demand Generation, you will have a great impact on Agio’s Vision and Mission, and your activities and contributions will directly impact Agio and our clients. Through your day to day activities, your objective is to:
- Accelerate Agio’s market penetration through new client acquisition
- Generate customer loyalty through successful renewal of all current client services at the account level
- Create Agio ambassadorship with clients by orchestrating account plans that drive clients to be promoters, references, and referral agents
- Generate growth within customer accounts by driving account plans that lead to the expansion of services
Expected Results - Measurements
- Semi-Annual relationship score (NPS > 7) for all clients
- Clients are referenceable clients (75% or more clients agree to be references)
- Client rereferrals are in the top 3 lead sources
- Clients are renewing their contracts (95% renewal rate - $)
- Prospect account plans are designed to acquire new high value targets
- Customer account plans are executed to accelerate the velocity of existing opportunity at target accounts
- Clients are increasing their spend with Agio (Annual X% growth in Monthly Recurring Revenue)
- Develop and implement high-impact, multi-channel strategies to generate top of funnel demand with a specific focus on account-based selling:
- Develop and implement jointly with sales pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Create and leverage content to drive thought leadership, awareness and demand through campaigns across each stage of the funnel
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner
- Implement the right marketing infrastructure and technology to kickstart and sustain the demand gen machine, and continuously identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Communicate key results on marketing programs, both sourced and influenced, tracking impact across the pipeline from first meeting to close
- Develop a quarterly plan to manage and allocate budget, establish a spending strategy and cost per lead, first meeting metrics, as well as ROI on programs
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, events, and social media
- Collaborate with Service Development and Go-To-Market for product roadmap based on account demand and trends
- Substantial experience in marketing roles in a start-up or small growing company focused on B2B demand generation, paid acquisition, and executing full lifecycle marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of leading and managing a full-time marketing team in a fast-growing start-up and how to make the most of a small budget
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth
- Experience with demand generation programs that may include but are not limited to paid digital channels (paid social, retargeting, ABM ads, syndication, SEM), ABM, live events, webinars, outbound prospecting, marketing operations, and more
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Pardot, Salesforce and ABM platforms such as Engagio, etc.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Extremely organized, self-starter, detail-oriented, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, cross-team, cross-cultural environment
- Ability to proactively get feedback, continuous learner and implementer of new information
- Metrics driven, can manage towards clear and measurable goals
- Strong communicator, written and verbal, internally and externally