We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of content: white papers, case studies, blog posts, eBlasts, executive communications, social media, abstracts and presentations to establish Agio's Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy.
Agio is a hybrid managed IT and cybersecurity provider servicing the financial services, health care and payments industries. The company has extensive experience supporting the alternative investment space, specializing in hedge funds, private equity firms and asset managers. Agio offers technology hosting, monitoring, management, helpdesk, disaster prevention and recovery, as well as managed security, 360° cybersecurity programs, virtual CISO (vCISO) support and cybersecurity consulting. With nearly 280 employees, the company is headquartered in New York, NY with its Network Management Center (NOC) in Norman, OK and Security Operations Center (SOC) in Raleigh, NC. For more information, please visit https://agio.com/.
To be the Most Security and Reliable Managed Service Provider to the World’s Most Prestigious Entities.
Deliver unrivaled IT and Cybersecurity Service for the World’s Most Coveted Digital Assets.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of content – white papers, case studies, blog posts, eBlasts, executive communications, social media, abstracts and presentations – to establish Agio’s Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy. You will be responsible for translating ideas and thoughts of key executives, marketing, sales and technical teams into professional, exciting, on-brand content. The content will be technical in nature and must be communicated to broad audiences with consistent and effective branding, marketing and cultural messages. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
As a Content Marketer, you will have a great impact on Agio’s Vision and Mission, and you activities and contributions will directly impact Agio and our clients. Through your day to day activities, your objective is to:
- Accelerate Agio’s market penetration through timely and relevant content to high value targets for new client acquisition
- Generate customer loyalty through meaningful content that demonstrates the value of Agio’s services based on specific account segmentations
- Create Agio ambassadorship with clients by creating valuable content within larger orchestrated account plans
- Generate growth within customer accounts by delivering educational content for natural upsell service opportunities
Expected Results - Measurements
- Relevant content fuels conversations and opportunities with high value net new client targets
- Meaningful content accelerates the velocity of existing opportunity at target accounts
- Clients are increasing their spend with Agio as a result of valuable content executed within account orchestration plays
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention through our ABM strategy
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to met the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: creating the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- BA/BS in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field
- 2-5 year’s experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience with Pardot, WordPress, Google Analytics, and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales